1. LTA Tennis for Britain launches the summer campaign #YourCourtYourRules to stimulate new visions of tennis and encourage participation.
Richard Daish, LTA Commercial and Marketing Director says: “This year’s grassroots participation campaign’s goal is to encourage everyone to pick up a racket and play tennis… tennis that can be played on your terms, on your court with your rules. We continue to make our sport more relevant, accessible, welcoming and enjoyable and it really doesn’t matter how good you are. Wherever you play… play your way.”
2. Excel Sports Management acquires the creative agency Game Seven to evolve his offer in the Brand Marketing service.
View on Instagram
3. You have already seen this one because it is from a couple of months ago, it is Nike celebrating 50 years with a video that tells half a century of history and gives a look at the future of sport summarized with rhymes in the spot directed and starring Spike Lee.
Made by Wieden+Kennedy, the film stars the director in the role of the character Mars Blackmon, based on his first film ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ and also seen in an 80s commercial by Nike, who is confronted in a game of chess with a girl named Zimmie, he a witness of the past, she certain that “the best is yet to come”.
4. Tottenham-Chelsea in zero emissions: the planet wins the game.
Tottenham and Sky Sport UK broadcaster will host the world’s first zero-impact football match. In fact, the match between the North London club and Chelsea, European champion, scheduled for September 19 at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, was in fact dubbed #GameZero because it will be the first zero-carbon football match. .
Here is a direct link to the full BuzzSports article where the event is described in detail such as the energy used during the match, the transportation to the stadium, the food choices within the sports facility and the differentiation of waste.
5. “Our England” Womens Euro 2022 Film released
Singer-songwriter Joy Crookes has teamed up with a host of famous faces to release ‘Our England’, a film made in celebration of the announcement of England’s final squad for UEFA Women’s EURO 2022.
Three time Brit-nominated Crookes penned the narrative behind ‘Our England’, a film that delivers a message of community and creates a sense of unity as the nation comes together as one football family this summer.